Clean-Up and Garden Bed Mulching and Maintenance
Clean-up all leaves, small branches, trash, and debris from turf and garden bed areas. Debris is removed by our crews from your property. When available, blow and dispose of all organic debris into surrounding natural wooded areas to minimize cost, and trash disposal for environment.
- Prune and remove all dead growth from perennials.
- At additional cost, removal of accumulated mulch from past seasons is available.
- Re-edge all previously mulched garden beds to create 3" deep edge to ensure a neat and manicured appearance.
- Apply granular weed pre-emergent to all garden bed areas to minimize future weed growth.
- Install double shredded hardwood mulch of good quality, free of foreign matter, and dark brown in color to a depth of 2 -2.5", not to exceed 3".
- Upon request and at additional cost, a second 'light top-dress' of mulch shall be applied in the Fall.